Join the TSS Yahoo Group!

Monday, March 2, 2009

My Cricut Expression Dust Cover! WooHoo!!!


I love my new Cricut Expression dust cover!! I was looking for a heavier fabric and I ran across this great site! The fabric is a dark SPARKLY denim. I also like the fact that there is elastic around the bottom to hold the cover securely in place. The uber-cool thing is that she will personalize the cover for you!! Well, no names or initials for me... I had to have an "art quote". It is a partial quote by an unknown author... but, an appropriate reminder for me when I am creating!! :)

Not only does she make covers for Cricuts, but oodles of other machines as well!! Check out her site here: Cover Crafters She has lots of fabric choices, reasonable pricing and shipping rates, and great service!!

No comments:

Post a Comment