Join the TSS Yahoo Group!

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

2nd Grade Teacher Gift

Wow! Where has time gone?? It's the end of another school year. My son's class took a fun field trip to Safari West. A very unique wild animal preserve right in our own backyard! The private owners have over 400 acres and house several birds and mammals from Africa and Asia. (including giraffe, many different antelope, rhinos, cheetahs, flamingos, and oodles of other critters) It is a wonderful place to take the kids and the owners of the park offer very reasonable rates to school groups!
-------------------------------
Here is the teacher gift I made from a class group picture taken at Safari West. Not the greatest pic, but I think Mrs. Maas will like it! :)
I used my Cricut and some cool jungle-themed papers that I have had tucked away for months.
Now........to start thinking about Summer Vacation! :)
xoxooxoxooxoxo
Susan

8 comments:

  1. Susan-this is sooooooooooo cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...isn't that cute? I'm sure she'll love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super. It truly has that "jungle" feel!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's such a great picture; I'm sure the gift will be well appreciated.

    I just went to your ephemera site and downloaded a couple of the pages. What fun. Thanks so much for posting those. I see inky-fun ahead!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your work and I so appreciate the instructions and gifties you offer. I've left you an award at my site. Lovely Blog Award.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great gift! You did a beautiful job.

    ReplyDelete