Join the TSS Yahoo Group!

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Flat Susan-World Traveler!

Back from vacation! We had an awesome time! I'm sure to post some scrapbook pages later! ;)

Latest news! Flat Travelers! One of the Yahoo groups I belong to is having a super fun swap! We all made "Flat" dolls of ourselves. We made passports for our dolls and we are sending them around the world! We have participants from Australia, Europe, South Africa, Canada and the USA! In all, our Flat Travelers will visit 18 places!
At each stop, the hostess of the stop will take the Flat Traveler to a special spot for a photo.
For all of the Flat Travelers that come to my house, I'll be taking them to the vineyard next door for a photo as well as a local winery.
Here is Flat Susan.......ready for travel. She has a bit of the Haight-Ashbury look with the flowers and tattoos. :)

1 comment:

  1. Ha! What a great Flat Susan! She's mailable!! I must now make a flat Seamrippstress : 0

    ReplyDelete