Join the TSS Yahoo Group!

Thursday, February 12, 2009

2 New Cards! :)

Fun with a Cuttlebug embossing folder and stamps.
I ran this "groovy" background paper through my Big Kick. The embossing folders work great in the Big Kick! I really like how defined the embossed images can be seen.... even on this wild paper! :)
The edges are distressed with Distress inks and the image is stamped in Chalk Ink. (The image is from one of the collections over at I Brake for Stamps!)
======================

I also made a card for my nephew with SCAL (Sure Cuts A Lot) software and my Cricut. Overall I was pretty happy with how it turned out! I was very proud of myself for figuring out how to "curve" the letters for his name! LOL!! :)

I glued black cardstock behind the cutouts to try and get the image to "pop".
Definitely still enamored and having fun with my new "cutting" toy! :)


2 comments:

  1. Very cool..I'm still trying to learn scal myself..Very nice cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are GREAT....I LOVE the warm tones of the yellows in the first card and the wild paper!!!!
    Penny Duncan

    ReplyDelete